Asked that very question and got no response......Don't think they'll be able to keep a lid on everything til then. Usual start to the day I see....take it down early for no reason......blue finish again I hope.....DBW
I heard it muted on one of the boards yesterday that the merger if it goes ahead (though I think it is a done deal) won't complete until September if this is the case surely they can't hold back news till then, surely if they have any it has to be released and now is a good a time as any. Thoughts anyone ?
For better or worse will see this through for at least another 5+ years .....every time I have waited for break even and then sold ...the inevitable has happened. Given time there is a great story to be told here IMO but after all the false dawns we have had I wouldn't blame anyone for wanting out......I bought another decent chunk of these this week and had to think long and hard before doing so......would suggest doing the same before selling......if you feel the downside from here is greater then sell.....all the best anyway....DBW
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.