I mailed MA the other day , he got back pretty sharpish, he is still in the game , I don't think we have heard the last , he is still involved and wants to keep in touch. Cannot see him selling his stake and would expect him to be acting in an advisory capacity. I regard that as good news
Just a few ideas Red. I'm not advising you to hold or sell, only that you should get to a point where you are reasonably comfortable with one of those decisions. If you weigh it all up and still aren't certain though, you can't decide, then it's best to do nothing. In which case you'll end up holding. You'll have made a decision without having made a decision. Lol.
Thanks for the reply. It's just that everything has been so negative here lately reading this board has been very depressing but BMR is partly to blame for this due to lack of cumunication, I hope this will change with the new CEO.
I can't advise you on whether to sell your shares in BMR, but I would say that it's important not to act out of fear or because you may be utterly fed up. Best to keep a cool head. The sp here is now at the lowest level I've ever seen it, and does make for awful viewing. However, we are supposedly so close to production, closer than we've ever been, and have now replaced MA, which happened pretty sharpish. We have also just recently employed a lead and zinc mining expert, Dr Casson. What I would say is, ask yourself at which stage the Company is at, and whether you are willing to give the new management team a chance. We may or may not get a full-time CEO in place of Mark Wainwright, if he doesn't fancy the full-time position. If necessary, to drive progress, I would say that it would happen. Remember the assets that we have are Kabwe, revisit our website to remind yourself of the volumes at the airstrip and so on.
Please don't rush your decision, because at the moment you have only a paper loss. Weigh everything up, think about the chances of a recovery in our Company's fortunes, bearing in mind the stage of development at which BMR is at. Also, whether you are willing to wait it out longer. Are you wanting to sell because you are fearful or frustrated? Is selling at this stage really justified?
It's a serious decision, I'm only trying to assist, but a clear head is needed, not a fuzzy one. Once the button is pressed, the loss is realised. Will you feel relieved or be kicking yourself?
I totally believe in the company and all the assets that are lying about. What is pi$$ing me off are the mms. They are not playing fair. How many buys today went through as sells , as usual. See my 11.17 post as proof.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.