Tough one Shwmae, buy & boom you're the new George Soros, buy & delays etc. you're a mug. Guess the decision is all about your appetite for risk, £5K could easily be £25K in 2 weeks, or we could all be lamenting our losses. Only RDG calls it right (but only in hindsight ;-)). Hope you make the right decision for you, trust your instinct & may the force be with you. Chees
banana_fritter, Thanks for that info. I will email them - see what they say. Out of curiosity, what broker do you use?
If I get no joy then I may as well move and do the transactions myself or 'export' the shares to the new broker then bed & ISA. The ~£45 sounds like a bargain to me. I have a reasonable holding here and was literally looking at the transaction costing £1000's for the transfer into two empty ISA'a (mine and the wife).
I also have a capital loss to carry forward, not as substantial as yours (under £30k) and if the BMR SP does get to 15p I will have to pay an eye watering amount of CGT if the ISA's aren't sorted.
Anyway thanks for the info again and here's hoping 15p is easily reached and broken :D
its not good for us that's for sure, Masoud knew where the S/P was going with the warrants and he only purchased shares when it was around 1.25, we have to believe it will only benefit us in the long-term, have all the warrants been sold? imo no and Vidacos Nominees Limited joining the Significant shareholders list with close to 57 million shares 4.34% have come from somewhere, its due to be updated, be interesting to see if the % goes up
Just checking in here for first time after a manic couple of days. Nice to be busy, otherwise I would be logged in here watching paint dry. Harly, I think the long termers here are all battled hardened now, and although news over recent years has been progressive, we have come to accept that positive news will result in a lower SP ultimately. I see there was a bit of an SP flurry early doors, only to end up back at square one by close of play. Typical BMR again!! However, I think we are now very close to getting news, otherwise this share and the system it works within is going to lose whatever credibility they have left. I have today managed to free up £5K (NOT from the sale of other shares) and am really in a quandary whether to invest asap tomorrow, or wait until we actually get some type of confirmation if we have been granted approval....decisions, decisions eh? Whoever or whatever, is holding approval up, please sort it out this week will you....please....lol
Re bed and ISA. I recently bed and ISA'd my VOG and BMR through HSBC Invest Direct. Whilst I normally transact over internet, I had to ring them and I mentioned that the spread at the time was disappointing. They offered to look at a mid price for me and in the end both shares were sold and bought back at the same price for each stock with the only costs being 4 lots of £12.95 commission. Very happy with that. GLA
I like many have been here so long it's become part of my life. ,! We will get good news hopefully this week . I think that this will move dramatically once MA tells us his plans. But I can not accept it's better to have such a low price now
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.