Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter


EXCLUSIVE: Ascent Resources ask shareholders for ability to raise funds


Tissue Regenix Group Share Chat (TRX)



Share Price: 7.40Bid: 7.00Ask: 7.80Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Tissue Regenix
Spread: 0.80Spread as %: 11.43%Open: 7.625High: 7.75Low: 7.40Yesterday’s Close: 7.40


Share Discussion for Tissue Regenix Group


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:

MoneyManJim
Posts: 29
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:7.625
Fantastic News
Tue 07:44
Company is going from strength to strength.
 
Sandhopper
Posts: 1,062
Opinion:Buy
Price:7.25
RE: Placing
Sat 07:59
like yourself, I have not had any luck with getting a reply from Investor Relations over the past couple of years, so have given up trying now. I'm not too concerned about what price the next (and hopefully the last) placing will be, and expect it will be for "the big boys" only again. The small pi doesn't seem to feature any more to the B.O.D. as we represent only a small minority of holders of shares in issue. I would like to attend an AGM and voice this issue but living 250 miles away from Leeds, and also being a 24/7 carer for my disabled wife, then there is no chance of that.

Once upon a time the company under different leadership used to keep us all more informed about what is happening, but not so now unfortunately. We do however have the option to sell up and walk away and have nothing more to do with the company if we don't like the way they operate. Hopefully only another 12 month before the company is making more money than they are spending if the Hardman Reports have "got it right", and those of us that have held on to our shares are pleased that we did. GLA.
nomlungu
Posts: 1,995
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:7.25
Placing
Fri 13:59
I am a supporter of TRX but have become concerned about what price the next placing will happen at. Having been well rewarded from last years lows I have recently sold my last remaining shares as Woodford and Invesco et al will decide the price and it will only get lower as private investors sell whilst waiting for news.

I could be wrong but the lack of response to emails that I have sent to Investor Relations makes me sceptical about their concern for the current share price. I hope that funding clarity becomes clearer soon. I hope your investment choices serve you well.
Sandhopper
Posts: 1,062
Opinion:Buy
Price:7.25
RE: re sandhopper
Fri 10:53
Couldn't agree more, that's why I didn't sell-out when the sp was higher. I have been quietly adding every now and again, as feel there is a good future for Tissue Regenix Group, but will add more 'big time' when the "climb" starts again.
Knottee
Posts: 21
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:7.25
re sandhopper
Fri 10:33
Unfortunately the current price isn't reflective of even the current trading situation and even less when you take into consideration its future prospects. However as a tiny stock with small float it will be vulnerable to private sells- when people lose patience with what seems like an endless wait.. I agree it needs news flow to keep the price supported. On that front the report from Hardman and Co said that within the Dental division (an up and coming area for TRX) the company expects to announce ''a significant US distribution partner'' if this were to happen before the end of the year it would be even better.
Sandhopper
Posts: 1,062
Opinion:Buy
Price:7.25
How Low
Fri 10:07
will the market bring the sp down ? The low for the year (last December) was 5.5p, and since then the company has made good steady progress on all fronts. O.K. it's going to be at least another year until the company is expecting to be cash break even so they say, but fingers crossed they can announce more positive news that MR market maker may like and the sp will not drop back to the 5p's.
Knottee
Posts: 21
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:7.375
Growth above expectations
7 Nov '18
Knottee
Posts: 21
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:7.375
Delivering growth above expectation
7 Nov '18
This article shows how well TRX is doing from the merger will CellRight.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/hardman-co-research-tissue-regenix-061501335.html
Hardman & Co Research14-Sep-2018 / 07:15 GMT/BST

The share price is another story but until we get to 2020 and breakeven this is just something we will have to live with. Personally I think it's a good buying opportunity
chester18
Posts: 90
Opinion:Buy
Price:7.375
News / Share Price
7 Nov '18
Typical AIM scenario, no company news or update and pi's start to sell. The share has gone down but on very little volume.

Tissue Regenix did have a MCap of £220m before acquiring CellRight for £30m.

They are only four months away from the announcing the 2018 full year figures and if the steep upward sales growth is still on track the SP must start to go north.
My advice here is buy and hold based on recent successes of the company in winning new contracts and the huge potential their market.
All just my opinion.

Chester
Sandhopper
Posts: 1,062
Opinion:Buy
Price:7.375
RE: New CFO - Gareth Jones
7 Nov '18
Nice welcome for him as Chief Financial Officer - market bashes the SP down 10% !!
chester18
Posts: 90
Opinion:Buy
Price:8.375
New CFO - Gareth Jones
30 Oct '18
Good news about the CFO position and seems like a good man for the job. Plenty of experience in the most important areas for Tissues Regenix. Also taking up his post a month earlier than planned so pretty enthusiastic as well.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more posts about it on this board.
I do realise it's a waiting game at the moment but I would really like to hear a bit more from the company about how things are progressing.

Chester
nomlungu
Posts: 1,995
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:8.50
link
21 Oct '18
chester18
Posts: 90
Opinion:Buy
Price:8.50
RE: Cash flow
10 Oct '18
Thanks for your thoughts Nomlungu.

I presumed that once they reach breakeven the pressure is off to raise new finance.

Are you assuming that a placing would be sort to expand on the current manufacturing capability and excellerate the growth the company even faster?
nomlungu
Posts: 1,995
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:8.50
Cash flow
10 Oct '18
chester18,

It depends on what drives the profitability and the effect on the cash flow. In the meantime it is a case of blindman's bluff for private investors. I am expecting a 10 to 15 £M placing fully subscribed placing bought into by the current controlling shareholders.

It is just how low they let it go before the placing.

IMO, DYOR etc
chester18
Posts: 90
Opinion:Hold
Price:8.75
Future worth of a profitable TRX?
9 Oct '18
The worth of TRX is currently £102M,
So what I would like to know is, what will it be worth once we go past break-even.
Say they make £3m profit in 2021?

Anyone know or can comment?
nomlungu
Posts: 1,995
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:8.75
Religious Liberty Task Force
5 Oct '18
I posted on the 2nd of August that I was concerned about the 'US Attorney General's Religious Liberty Task Force'. It seems to be marching on.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/feds-inflame-fetal-tissue-debate-by-terminating-suppliers-contract

Some concern to me as this change of policy could eventually affect OrthoPure XT and SurgiPure XD take up.
stag1974
Posts: 2,709
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:9.375
rns
14 Sep '18
reported group sales growth of 305% on the link
and 46% growth in the US
sp not a dint ???? Whats going on??
then I read :
preparation for the OrthoPure XT launch in the EU in 2019. Early signs of the benefits derived from CellRight are apparent, which should hasten the time to reach a cash-neutral position and sustainable profitability, now estimated in fiscal 2020.
Maybe this is what the market it struggling to buy into?
but if its not going up on this news it must be waiting to go down? one for the watch list
chester18
Posts: 90
Opinion:Buy
Price:9.375
Sentiment....
6 Sep '18
Strange share price reaction to outstanding half year figures.
Do you think TRX are still a bit of a hidden gem and still off the most investor radars ??
cadburyhill
Posts: 424
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:9.375
RE: Interim Results
4 Sep '18
you make a good point. in my experience, it's possible for a good corporate broker to find stock from existing investors and limited new issue under dis-application of pre-emption rights (typically new issues under 10% of share cap) for a new II to start to build a position. Everybody benefits from a diversified register and a new II or two can help to cornerstone any further capital raise to accelerate growth. But i'm not suggesting new issue of TRX stock here at 9p!

at least we're now on a path to break-even and that allows TRX to start to screen for other investors to consider.
one of the issues for so many of these woodford and invesco names is the concentration of ownership...it just means the share price carries enhanced gearing to share sales/purchases and sentiment...For the likes of TRX and Xeros, to name just two, that's been a curse as Brexit / UK-focused fund under-performance has driven sentiment down and private investors have run for the hills.
It does mean that when sentiment turns these stocks are going to move a lot higher, very quickly because underlying op performance has been good.
nomlungu
Posts: 1,995
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:9.375
Interim Results
3 Sep '18
The results were better than I had expected and were significantly better than the Hardman report.

Regarding institutional investors only 12 percent of the issued shares are in public hands - it would be hard for any new II to buy in unless they were taking stock for an existing II.

Bring on 2020 and break-even and then future profitability.
cadburyhill
Posts: 424
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:9.375
RE: So, compared to Hardman
3 Sep '18
agreed...i suspect that the market knew that there was a potential for a beat and that the company probably guided Hardman to the conservative end of things in terms of numbers. the issue we have is that the market for this stock currently contains just a few PA investors. we've yet to see any institutional buyers and until we do, we won't see a proper move higher. management will be seeing investors over the next couple of weeks so we can watch and wait. no institutional investor would buy this name on the numbers alone - they'd want to meet management also.
Of course, I've assumed that the sell pressure which drove us down to 8p and below has now ceased...I accept that I could be wrong on that....
Jurado
Posts: 215
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:9.375
So, compared to Hardman
3 Sep '18
If I read it all correctly, the Hardman report suggested Dermapure sales growth of 37%, we got 73%. They said 50% growth at GBMV, we got 70%. EBITDA loss would increase to 4.9m, it shrank to £3.5m. Overall sales growth predicted at 33%, turned out to be 61%. So it seems we did indeed do significantly better than that report suggested. Not sure whether the market expected that - currently up around 6 per cent - nice, but not spectacular. Let's hope it's the start of a steady climb.
cadburyhill
Posts: 424
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:9.00
A big beat here. Exciting
3 Sep '18
There’s a huge amount of operational leverage here. All the numbers are going in the right direction. This company is turning into a genuine growth stock. The capital raise and acquisition last year was a big, bold step, not liked by all investors - hence the sell pressure that led to a sub-10p share price - but it has paid off.
I see no reason why this stock will not be trading in the 20’s in the next couple of months. I think management have done a cracking job.....
Sandhopper
Posts: 1,062
Opinion:Buy
Price:8.75
RNS -
3 Sep '18
Financial Highlights

• Group sales increased to £5.6m (H1 2017: £1.3m) +61% pro forma, driven by;

o DermaPure® sales grew by 73% on a reported basis, 96% in constant currency, to £1.5m (H1 2017: £0.9m)

o CellRight contribution of £3.2m under orthopaedics and dental, +46% pro forma

o Increased sales from GBM-V by 70% to £0.9m (H1 2017: £0.5m)

• Gross margin increased by 12.1 percentage points to 56%

• Significantly narrowed Group EBITDA loss for the period £3.5m (£5.1m)

• Cash balance at 30 June 2018 £12.2m (H1 2017: £3.6m)

• Overall cash outflow reduced £4.3m (H1 2017: £4.6m)

Operational Highlights

• Distribution agreements signed with Arthrex, inc. ARMS medical and Pennine Healthcare

• Human Tissue Authority licence granted for the import of the BioRinse portfolio into the UK

• DermaPure® manufacturing successfully transferred into CellRight facility ahead of schedule

• Additional GPO coverage for DermaPure, with an additional 3 year contract under Premier, Inc.

• Premier, Inc. 'Supplier Horizon Award' granted

• R&D portfolio review undertaken, and operational efficiency initiatives implemented

Post Period

• Appointed Gareth Jones as Chief Financial Officer, to commence Q4 2018

• First commercial manufacture of SurgiPure XD for distribution into the US

Steve Couldwell, CEO, Tissue Regenix Group: "We have delivered a strong first half performance. I am pleased with the growing momentum across our business and we increased market penetration in our key clinical areas as a result of the good progress against our refined strategy. Central to our commercial success has been the strategic distribution agreements with Arthrex, for US distribution of the BioRinse portfolio, ARMS medical for the exclusive distribution of DermaPure in the Urogynaecology space and Pennine Healthcare, the first UK distribution agreement for our enlarged Group. We continue to increase our focus on commercial execution to drive the sales of both dCELL®, through DermaPure, and the growing demand for the BioRinse portfolio from direct and OEM customers.

We recently passed the first anniversary of the CellRight acquisition and have navigated through the integration process, successfully transferring the processing of DermaPure into the CellRight San Antonio facility, and leveraging the development, operational and commercial experience of the combined companies.

As the demand for our products continues to increase we are proactively reviewing our capacity capabilities to ensure that we can scale the business to meet future production requirements. We have identified a number of potential new commercial opportunities which we are actively pursuing and anticipate our current momentum will continue. We remain committed to our objective of being break-even in 2020. "
chester18
Posts: 90
Opinion:Buy
Price:8.50
RE: Future Share Price / MCap
23 Aug '18
Thank you Nomlungu.
DCell is a patented system that provides new and a much better way to treat wounds and skin damage. It's not competing with anything, its a disruptive product.
Once used by a hospital or a surgeon and they see the clinical and cost benefits, DCell is what they want to use. The current growth and projected growth both point to this being the case. My question about possible MCap is really asking what we can expect the price to be once we hit say £40M turnover and actually make £5 or 6M a year. What could we expect the multiple to be?




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk






Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.