Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

SLE Share Chat - RSS Feed

San Leon Share Chat (SLE)



Share Price: 1.10Bid: 1.11Ask: 1.15Change: -0.18 (-14.06%)Faller - San Leon
Spread: 0.04Spread as %: 3.60%Open: 1.25High: 1.32Low: 1.10Yesterday’s Close: 1.28


Share Discussion for San Leon (SLE)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


BobtheBeagle
Posts: 8
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.10
Palomar Natural Resources
Today 20:15
It was, in fact, one of yesterday's tweets from SLE - probably relates to their well spudding RNS released yesterday to mitigate a slide in the share price as happened after the previous spudding RNS on 18th November.
 
BobtheBeagle
Posts: 8
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.10
Palomar Natural Resources
Today 18:52
Pasted today's Tweet from SLE: San Leon Energy @SanLeonEnergy · Nov 24
Please do not forget the importance of our funding arrangement with Palomar on our Siekierki and Rawicz gas fields. http://www.naturalgaseurope.com/san-leon-sells-working-interest-polish-fields-palomar
0 replies . 0 retweets 1 favourite
Reply Retweet Favourite1
More
mannnan
Posts: 21,807
Premium Chat Member
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.10
duster
Today 18:02
going sub,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
BlackSwan
Posts: 167
Observation
Opinion:Hold
Price:1.10
No Comment
Today 17:34

Symbol Last Change Bid Ask High Low Volume Time
SLE 1.10 -14.06% 1.11 1.15 1.32 1.057 14,211,791 16:35:17
mike30
Posts: 1,409
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.10
View Thread (2)
RE: Freefall
Today 17:15
People can put a positive spin on this as much as they want.

It might jump 15% with a **** spread and the rampers here will shout how right they are. Then it will retrace with lower lows again.

What's next? Hostile takeover sub 1p or a whopping consolidation to start it all over again.

My bets on the latter.

Atb
BigDogg
Posts: 5
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.11
Jokers
Today 16:34
No doubt Links & Searcher (aka Sloppy) are seeing this as a fantastic opportunity to average down to 1p.
You gotta laugh, else you would cry!!!
Probably on the phone now to Alistair Campbell asking for tips how to put a positive spin on this.
barnaby67
Posts: 143
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.10
View Thread (2)
Freefall
Today 16:25
Really tanking now. Sorry to have to say (as a holder) that the poster who said we will be sub-1p shortly is spot on. Can't even call us a penny share anymore if that happens. Glad i sold 75% of what i held here and kept the other 25% really just hoping for an investing miracle as this is surely what Oisin is praying for at this stage. If the gods of exploration don't look favourably on his prayers then this could be pretty much game over by the mid point of 2015.
FQ320MR
Posts: 1,571
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.10
Little
Today 16:23
Doubt this is a train wreck with the car salesman doing a great job as train driver, if anyone ever needed a reason for a shift at the top look no further than the SP !!!

MR
mike30
Posts: 1,409
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.12
Sub 1p
Today 16:12
Sorry to say but it's coming
Roulette
Posts: 173
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.13
View Thread (2)
RE: Giuseppe
Today 16:06
"You're"



Share Trading BrochureRequest your Free brochures on share dealing, spread betting and CFDs

Sign up for Live Prices
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.