Our new website is coming soon, give it a try now and let us have your feedback. Take me to the Beta



Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter


TSX Lithium explorer International Lithium Corp prepares to drill at Raleigh Lake
Exclusive: Hardman & Co Investor Forum - Severn Trent, Calculus Capital, Volta Finance, Residential


Polemos Share Chat (PLMO)



There is currently no data for Polemos.


Share Discussion for Polemos


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:

willec
Posts: 787
Premium Chat Member
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.625
RE: Seller
6 Sep '18
Will we get an RNS tomorrow morning on suspension or Monday morning?
 
Chrispye84
Posts: 530
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.60
Seller
6 Sep '18
another seller on the close. Why would you bother
Alexios
Posts: 9,598
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.625
1p ord
6 Sep '18
And offered at 0.63p

Bargain

Locked them in the bottom drawer and clear 100% profit when hey come back
Chrispye84
Posts: 530
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.625
Buyers
6 Sep '18
Looks like the person who sold the chunk this morning is back in. (Maybe)
draft
Posts: 15,927
Premium Chat Member
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.55
a few buyers back
6 Sep '18
tbh taken down on not much and some probably sold early to buy bbsn. MMs probably loving taking this down
draft
Posts: 15,927
Premium Chat Member
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.525
cretins selling
6 Sep '18
like lemmings. Hope i win here. im not selling,
riskassesor
Posts: 3,351
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.65
RE: dont know
5 Sep '18
dont be a silly willy.....
willec
Posts: 787
Premium Chat Member
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.65
RE: dont know
5 Sep '18
The buying momentum today has grown and feel the general concenus is very positive news tomorrow or Friday. I would expect a big sell off by now otherwise and not buying into the close.
BertieBassett
Posts: 728
Premium Chat Member
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.65
RE: dont know
5 Sep '18
Draft, you have "balls/ovaries of steel". I am not selling up or indeed buying more -- but I like your style !!!!
-- BB --
phenomenonnick
Posts: 332
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.65
RE: dont know
5 Sep '18
I think the other half of that quote is be fearful when others are buying! Hopefully it’ll go well.

Calm down Willec there’s nothing unexpected here yet and whilst I don’t share your view, if I held it I wouldn’t be changing it now. KIN went right to the end of the suspension period and should be great and had similarly low assets. You’ve got six months left, I’m sure NB can pull off a deal in that timeframe.
draft
Posts: 15,927
Premium Chat Member
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.65
RE: dont know
5 Sep '18
Ive bought more. Buy when others are fearful
BertieBassett
Posts: 728
Premium Chat Member
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.575
RE: dont know
5 Sep '18
panic ... entirely unnecessary ... but understandable ...
-- BB --
willec
Posts: 787
Premium Chat Member
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.65
RE: dont know
5 Sep '18
can you expanded on this as we only have 2 and a half days to go for news and why down 10% on 5 trades!!!
draft
Posts: 15,927
Premium Chat Member
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.65
dont know
5 Sep '18
why all the scaremongering - plenty of time
phenomenonnick
Posts: 332
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.675
RE: flying back up
5 Sep '18
Given our low asset level I'd suggest that if the RTO fails after the due diligence is done, the company is probably bust. This is the risk of a shell with assets lower than the fees required to get an RTO away. Especially when they can't issue shares below 1p without a capital reconstruction, which involves further cost. This is why I sold most of my holding.

But the reasons for optimism are still there - NB has a good track record, he's backed this with his own cash, there's everything to play for. On balance I think there are better shells out there (I'm hoping for great things from KIN later this month and PIRI in due course) but I'm happy to retain a modest holding here and see what happens.
willec
Posts: 787
Premium Chat Member
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.675
RE: flying back up
5 Sep '18
Does not sound good for the shareholder as if the RTO fails shareholders a trapped. See if any big selling between now and Friday close or is confidence there of success. Apart from NB, has anybody any clues to what is going on?
phenomenonnick
Posts: 332
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.725
RE: flying back up
5 Sep '18
“Obviously”? Have you got ANY successful examples of a sub £1m cash shell raising £6m and becoming an investment company? Isn’t it more likely the suspension period starts and they attempt an RTO in that time?
Jarem
Posts: 1,207
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.725
RE: flying back up
4 Sep '18
If a successful RTO announcement was made prior to Friday or Friday itself, then the share will be immediately suspended, then all the regulatory neccsities need to take place ie new prospectus for investors etc about the new investment opportunity so however long that takes.

If no RTO was to take place shares will be traded until Friday close and then suspended on Monday open, obviously then the comoany will need to raise 6 million as an investment company.
phenomenonnick
Posts: 332
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.725
RE: flying back up
4 Sep '18
I guess it’s possible that the update won’t have an immediate suspension but yes you’re probably right.

And yes I believe the rule states it needs to be completed in 6 months - in practice there seems to be a little latitude eg KIN announced just before the 6 month deadline and trading is restarting a couple of weeks after the deadline.
willec
Posts: 787
Premium Chat Member
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.725
RE: flying back up
4 Sep '18
If we get an update on Friday morning we will go into suspension on Friday pending the conclusion of the RTO which has to be done in 6 months does it.
phenomenonnick
Posts: 332
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.725
RE: flying back up
4 Sep '18
Yes given we get suspended on Monday morning I think an update Friday is possible. I'm guessing we're heading into suspension, the interesting question is how far a deal has progressed.

Incidentally having been roundly pilloried on here earlier in the year for being supportive of the original plan to raise more cash than we've ended up raising, I feel justified in pointing out that the KIN reverse, which looks like it could be terrific, cost £850k. Way more than PLMO has.
riskassesor
Posts: 3,351
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.725
flying back up
4 Sep '18
….on a few buys....reckon nigel will give us an update before end of week....
willec
Posts: 787
Premium Chat Member
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.65
Down 7%
4 Sep '18
On no trades at all this is an interest start to the day. Think good news just around the corner now. Stay confident.
phenomenonnick
Posts: 332
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.70
RE: RTO
3 Sep '18
Well, I’m in KIN which is one example - if the paperwork is all ready to go, about three weeks. In their case they used the full six months suspension period first though.

I’ll be amazed and impressed if NB has got something done ready to go this week.
willec
Posts: 787
Premium Chat Member
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.70
RTO
3 Sep '18
If we get a RTO this week (IF) How long with the lock down be? Anyone with any experience of being in other RTOs?




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk







Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy  |  Mobile Site  |  About this website design


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.