Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter


London South East Natural Resources Briefing webcast: #Emmerson #Alba #Condor Gold #Gold analysis
Angus Energy in talks to buy 'transformational' gas asset in North England


Orosur Mining Share Chat (OMI)



Share Price: 2.55Bid: 2.30Ask: 2.80Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Orosur Mining
Spread: 0.50Spread as %: 21.74%Open: 2.60High: 2.60Low: 2.40Yesterday’s Close: 2.55


Share Discussion for Orosur Mining


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:

vicjain
Posts: 2,572
Opinion:Hold
Price:2.975
RE: red again
12 Apr '19
Ironically this downtrend has allowed me to get more shares than i anticipated. The longer the wait, the more downwards pressure on the share and so i'll just buy more at lower levels. I'm confident this will come good eventually and when the sp does start responding positively, i expect a swift move back up closer to the 10p mark just for starters. With aim, my strategy is just to buy low on good potential shares such as OMI and just wait for the move back up. Won't bother trying to chase rainbows anymore.
 
ezlee87
Posts: 56
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.975
RE: red again
12 Apr '19
Yeah me too, I'm locked in and not prepared to sell at a fairly big loss. Planning to hold until this comes good. The only good thing about OMI (right now) is that they respond relatively quickly to emails (info@orosur.ca). It seems like OMI are prepared to wait until NMT make the next move. I believe it will happen, it's very unfortunate that it's taken way too long and the sentiment here has changed.
vicjain
Posts: 2,572
Opinion:Hold
Price:2.975
RE: red again
12 Apr '19
Have to say fed up with constant delay here as the sp gets eroded away....seems omi management are happy with the delay....so long as they get their wage then no problem for them.....my faith in them is pretty much non existent now....stuck here for now but will just keeping topping up if the sp falls to the lower 2s....eventually this will come good imo despite the long delay
ezlee87
Posts: 56
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.975
RE: red again
12 Apr '19
I hope not but anything is possible I guess. The sp is dropping on low volume. I thought the sp would stabilise at the NMT buy-in price of ~5.4p a few months ago. I got that completely wrong!
Webbs
Posts: 1,150
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.975
RE: red again
12 Apr '19
Hate to say it told you so 1s in the coming months.
ezlee87
Posts: 56
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.975
RE: red again
12 Apr '19
Yep, we are at the mercy of NMT. As painful as it is to see constant red days and paper losses mount, I believe this is temporary. No idea how long it will take before we next get any update. It would be nice to get another update this month.
bhargav
Posts: 3,858
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.975
RE: red again
12 Apr '19
I would rather prefer to get rid of the NMT and choose a sensible keen partner to develop Anza without wasting much time. But our Ceo won't mind to sit on the free wage for as long as he could.

Another red nose day And the same could continue for much longer without appropriate actions.
ezlee87
Posts: 56
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.075
RE: red again
11 Apr '19
Yes it's very disappointing. It seems like every time I top up, the sp falls.

I do think the Newmont/Goldcorp deal and Barricks' failed attempt of a takeover / talks of a JV with Newmont has delayed things. I'm glad activity has picked up in Colombia (Buritica) and I really hope the same happens with Anzá.
vicjain
Posts: 2,572
Opinion:Hold
Price:3.075
red again
11 Apr '19
In the red again by a small amount. Very slow progress here. So much initial anticipation but after months of waiting nothing positve here to date. Very disappointing. Really wish OMI and Newmont would bring out some postive news here for the sp. Been dragging on for way too long in the doldrums. Still holding with the mind that the sp will move up eventually and come out of this long downwards trend.
ezlee87
Posts: 56
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.10
RE: Another
11 Apr '19
A bit dull today. As long as the sp doesn't go down, I'm happy. Hoping we're now at the bottom and it goes upwards from here.
bhargav
Posts: 3,858
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.10
Another
11 Apr '19
Red nose day!
ezlee87
Posts: 56
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.15
RE: Article
10 Apr '19
Good article, it certainly shows that there is interest in Colombia. Anzá is not too far away from Buritica. Newmont is invested in both Continental and OMI. Agree Professor1, OMI could follow.
Professor1
Posts: 450
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.15
RE: Article
10 Apr '19
Thanks Elgor for posting. Can see Omi following Continental footsteps in my opinion
ElgorTrader
Posts: 546
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.10
RE: Article
10 Apr '19
Professor1
Posts: 450
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.10
Article
10 Apr '19
A superb article yesterday in motley fool on Continental Gold. I have lost the link but if someone can find that and post here please.
bhargav
Posts: 3,858
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.10
RE: News
9 Apr '19
I don't get a free wage for it.
ElgorTrader
Posts: 546
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.10
RE: News
9 Apr '19
Bhargav. Why not vote with your feet if you don't see any potential here
bhargav
Posts: 3,858
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.10
RE: News
9 Apr '19
At this rate I won't be surprised for a dooms day! Such a great job Ceo has done so far for his free wage!!
karl345345
Posts: 44
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.15
RE: News
8 Apr '19
Ageos, the CEO implied that NMT are not waiting for the mining concessions before moving ahead.
ezlee87
Posts: 56
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.15
News
8 Apr '19
News on Anzá drilling plans could arrive anytime now. Hoping to top up later this week (once funds are available) in anticipation of news. It's still early days and there's no way of knowing when news will land or if it will be good. I'm glad we got an update from OMI last week. NMT just need to get a move on now.

All it takes is one or more good updates to restore the sp and sentiment.

All the best of luck to OMI holders.
bhargav
Posts: 3,858
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.15
RE: RNS OUT
8 Apr '19
NOT
jenny11
Posts: 158
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.15
RE: RNS OUT
4 Apr '19
Yes sorry about that
ivans
Posts: 251
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.075
RE: RNS OUT
3 Apr '19
he got wrong BB
ElgorTrader
Posts: 546
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.05
RE: RNS OUT
3 Apr '19
Where?
jenny11
Posts: 158
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.25
RNS OUT
3 Apr '19
RNS OUT




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk









Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.