Our new website is coming soon, give it a try now and let us have your feedback. Take me to the Beta



Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter


TSX Lithium explorer International Lithium Corp prepares to drill at Raleigh Lake
Exclusive: Hardman & Co Investor Forum - Severn Trent, Calculus Capital, Volta Finance, Residential


Orosur Mining Share Chat (OMI)



Share Price: 2.60Bid: 2.40Ask: 2.80Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Orosur Mining
Spread: 0.40Spread as %: 16.67%Open: 2.60High: 0.00Low: 0.00Yesterday’s Close: 2.60


Share Discussion for Orosur Mining


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:

Investor81
Posts: 195
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.50
RE: Going Concern ???
12 Mar '19
The going concern paragraph is pretty standard stuff. For example look at Solgold 2018 annual accounts on page 77 which states ‘The Company currently has sufficient working capital levels to carry out its planned exploration activities for the following 12 months however, it should be noted that the current working capital levels will not be sufficient to bring the Group’s projects into full development and production and, in due course, further funding will be required. In the event that the Company is unable to secure further finance either through other finance arrangements or capital raisings, it may not be able to fully develop its projects and this may have a consequential impact on the carrying value of the related exploration assets and the investment of the parent company in its subsidiaries.’
 
ezlee87
Posts: 74
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.50
Need an update
12 Mar '19
Down about 50% now. I'm sure most people like myself are in a similar position. Just holding and waiting patiently for a positive update. Good luck all OMI holders.
ElgorTrader
Posts: 553
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.50
RE: N 43-101 amended tech report
12 Mar '19
Just need newmont to get drilling to show commitment now.
AGEOS
Posts: 354
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.50
N 43-101 amended tech report
12 Mar '19
On 16.01,2019 I posted a summary of the N43-101 Technical Report for ANZA which OMI had filed on SEDAR on 10.01.2019. Subsequently OMI was required to produce a revised and amended version, which was filed on 05.02.2019. This contains new sections on “Environmental Permitting” (page 24 para 4.4.1.) and “Sustainability, Action Plans and Relationship with the Community” (page 26 para 4.5.).

The most significant element in the former is a section entitled “Temporary protected area of the tropical dry forest” which confirms, as I have suggested previously, that part of ANZA is subject to a forest protection order albeit temporary at this stage. The forest area is known as “Polygon 15” and affects unspecified parts of concession T13635011 (6738 hectares) and two areas for which concession applications are in progress ie ICQ 080035X (6219 hectares including La Cejita) and LHO 08011 (3903 hectares E of APTA). The limitations imposed by the order were extended on 22.10 2018 for a further year.

Whilst this information may have been a contributing factor in the recent decline of the share price, it appears that even if the forest protection becomes permanent it does not exclude mineral exploration and future mining activity. A new block diagram at the top of page 27 of the amended report illustrates the various environmental and social, planning and permitting stages, necessary for progression through the exploration and exploitation phases of mining. Far from being a negative influence this should be seen as confirmation of legislative and administrative support for environmentally and socially responsible future mining in the region.
AGEOS
Webbs
Posts: 1,169
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.60
Omi
12 Mar '19
Yeah just wondering it seems very odd that this is down about 8% most days for the last week or two.
SoulDoubt
Posts: 314
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.60
Webbs
12 Mar '19
Thought you'd already sold out ???
Webbs
Posts: 1,169
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.60
Omi
12 Mar '19
Can anyone get a quote to sell?
SuperRoty
Posts: 4,022
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.60
RE: Going Concern ???
12 Mar '19
This was always my concern. Very promising but like all businesses need cash. Do not over expose yourself to these type of companies. Hopefully all good.
SoulDoubt
Posts: 314
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.60
Going Concern ???
12 Mar '19
Q2 2019 Update and Results...

"The Company's continuance as a going concern is dependent upon its ability to obtain adequate financing and to reach profitable levels of operations. These material uncertainties may cast significant doubt upon the Company's ability to realize its assets and discharge its liabilities in the normal course of business and accordingly the appropriateness of the use of accounting principles applicable to a going concern. Although the Company has been successful in the past in obtaining financing there is no assurance that it will be able to obtain adequate financing in future or that such financing will be on terms advantageous to the Company."
ElgorTrader
Posts: 553
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.60
RE: next news ?
12 Mar '19
They have cash coming in from newmont. Think they just had $500,000.
MajorThomas1
Posts: 373
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.60
RE: next news ?
12 Mar '19
That's been my view for a long time and why I'm not topping up anymore. Need a placing to cover admin costs. Guess they will hold on as long as they can hoping for an SP spike when more Newmont news eventually drops.

Double edged sowrd though. Want to raise with he SP as high as possible but the shadow of a raise might dampen reaction to news. I would rather they just raised enough cash for a couple years admin now so we can draw a line under it and enjoy reaction to the news flow over the next 12 - 24 months.
ma5k
Posts: 3,681
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.60
Bounce?
12 Mar '19
jeffry
Posts: 5,708
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.75
RE: next news ?
12 Mar '19
just reading the report and as at Nov, we had 1m cash left. by now, we probably will have around 500k left?

that might explain why drifting down, placing coming perhaps?
jeffry
Posts: 5,708
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.75
next news ?
12 Mar '19
will we expect any news in short term, or sp will continue to drift ?
Webbs
Posts: 1,169
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.80
RE: Ggp
12 Mar '19
Lol they are only 19% up.
ezlee87
Posts: 74
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.85
RE: Ggp
12 Mar '19
Yep good news for GGP, but equally I think any positive update from OMI/Newmont will restore some confidence here and hopefully we'll see the re-rate we've all been waiting for. Imo.
Highriskstrategy
Posts: 420
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:3.85
RE: Ggp
12 Mar '19
I hope holders benefit, I don’t imagine the rise will be as huge as people think though as a lot will be priced in already. People may get lucky though and there might be a big pump and dump again but we’ll see. I’m more concerned about OMI, far greater potential here.
shellymarie1985
Posts: 1,185
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.85
Ggp
12 Mar '19
Well done any ggp holders who kept the faith farm in agreement with Newcrest just announced
bhargav
Posts: 3,864
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.85
RE: Bottom pickers
11 Mar '19
Its getting better and better on Tsx....the deal along with Uruguay shambles so far has really f**ked it up!

Ceo, is on free wage, not so bad and he can't do anything, all good!
Webbs
Posts: 1,169
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.85
RE: Bottom pickers
11 Mar '19
Not looking great on tsx
Professor1
Posts: 450
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.85
Nevada
11 Mar '19
Newmont and Barrick enter into Nevada JV 39:61. And, Barricks drops its bid for Newmont.

Now Newmont can seal its deal with Goldcorp this month and we can get our news hopefully early April.
wooddoctor1
Posts: 9
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.85
Bottom pickers
11 Mar '19
Please ,please I hope this is the bottom!
Professor1
Posts: 450
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.80
Share price
11 Mar '19
17% up on google?
bhargav
Posts: 3,864
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.75
RE: Miranda Gold - Lyra Project
11 Mar '19
Thank you Ageos-
Its good to read in theory. I hope it translates into something meaningful, Market and business world are separate entities. And hard to think it has sunk the Sp at this levels despite of .........!

I'm waiting to do a top up....but not before any news and sustained stability.Over all happy to try my fortune for 2-3 yrs.
Silverlight
Posts: 5,886
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:3.75
Blocked
11 Mar '19
Just so you know Webb’s is now trolling me on twitter and posting my posts from here ... Denied it was his account the other week! Anyway I’ve now blocked him on both platforms. Sad character. It will all come good here, patience. SL




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk









Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.