Our new website is coming soon, give it a try now and let us have your feedback. Take me to the Beta



Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter


TSX Lithium explorer International Lithium Corp prepares to drill at Raleigh Lake
Exclusive: Hardman & Co Investor Forum - Severn Trent, Calculus Capital, Volta Finance, Residential


Orosur Mining Share Chat (OMI)



Share Price: 2.60Bid: 2.40Ask: 2.80Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Orosur Mining
Spread: 0.40Spread as %: 16.67%Open: 2.60High: 2.60Low: 2.60Yesterday’s Close: 2.60


Share Discussion for Orosur Mining


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:

bhargav
Posts: 3,865
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.65
Silence please
14 Mar '19
all of you.....
 
ma5k
Posts: 3,681
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.65
RE: Gap
13 Mar '19
It's not a prediction SL, simply an observation... I posted here yesterday that I thought a short-term bounce possible based on TA (I suspect it's run its course now, but time will tell!).

No offence taken if it's not your thing - each to their own - and best of luck to you too!

Regards
Silverlight
Posts: 5,886
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:3.65
RE: Gap
13 Mar '19
I really dont believe in charts and at 1.8p we would receive more than our maker cap from NM this year. So you have to put realism to it. Also I do find people posting charts suggesting the price might half have ulterior motives.. or it could be that your just a good Samaritan, maybe thats just me but I doubt it!! Webb’s might appreciate your predications however. Maybe you are Webb’s, who know on here. He did lie last week about his twitter feed but some people will literllly say anything.. Anyway good luck to you whatever your strategy. SL
ma5k
Posts: 3,681
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.65
RE: Gap
13 Mar '19
All a chart does is illustrate the data of share price movements which are determined, as you say, primarily by news and sentiment... a chart works equally well for any financial instrument and is particularly useful when trading AIM... Of course there will be volatility on the way down (as well as up) and this in no way invalidates a longer term chart.. If you actually learned to read a chart you would see that it could rise to 4.9p today without breaking the overall falling trend determined by the identified descending resistance.

Like I said, only reporting what I see (which some folk find useful, even if you don't!)

atb
Silverlight
Posts: 5,886
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:3.65
RE: Gap
13 Mar '19
Then your obviously not a holder so why are you posting at all? Plus technicals mean nothing on AIM. It’s news and sentiment driven only and drifts when there isn’t any. Did you chart show 3 to 3.55 today? SL
ma5k
Posts: 3,681
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.65
Gap
13 Mar '19
Only reporting what I see Silverlight:

http://www.ma5k.com/trading/charts/OMI_19-03-12.jpg
bhargav
Posts: 3,865
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.65
RE: N 43-101 amended tech report
13 Mar '19
Thanks Ageos. Well, we've environment permission to mine were his words from what I vaguely remember. He didn't mention different permission for it. So, can't say much more.

Disgruntled creditors past holdings is what I meant and as we know further 10m is still subject to approval by Tsx as you rightly point it out. Rest will unfold in its own time.

Good to see some recovery in last hour or so.
bhargav
Posts: 3,865
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.65
RE: Moving...
13 Mar '19
Hope they disappear in the wilderness.
Silverlight
Posts: 5,886
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:3.45
Moving...
13 Mar '19
Watch the trolls and Chavs disappear. SL
Silverlight
Posts: 5,886
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:3.30
RE: Omi
13 Mar '19
ma5k stop it man. Pointless post.18p more likely imo. The queen could also marry Tom cruise. Anything is possible but it doesn’t really add a thing to suggest it. SL
Silverlight
Posts: 5,886
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:3.30
Stupid
13 Mar '19
Price - buying more. Value proposition here now is unbelievable. Buy, hold, wait. SL
AGEOS
Posts: 354
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.25
RE: N 43-101 amended tech report
13 Mar '19
Bhargav:

The AGM confirmation you quote, that “all environmental permission for ANZA are in place” was and is misleading. It would be correct if appended with the words “in so far as is required at that stage in project development.” There are a variety of ‘environmental permits’ relating to hydrology, ecology and community required at different stages in the progress from initial field reconnaissance through exploration and drilling to exploitation, all requiring differing degrees of compliance. The forest protection issue I highlighted is just one and is of significance in relation to the time scale for project development at ANZA.

Regarding possible forward selling of shares allotted to creditors. The 11.01.2019 MD & A page 3 and Financial Statement for six months to 30.11.2018 Section 20 states that issuance of the 10M shares which form part of the Loryser Agreement is subject to approval of the Toronto Stock Exchange and to final approval of the Agreement by the Court and the Intervenor. Both of those approvals are, as far as I am aware, still to be confirmed so there is no legal or practical basis on which the 10M shares could have been issued or forward sold. Shares in issue on 23.10.18 totalled 146,800,091 (including 29,213,186 Newmont), on 11 01.2019, 150,277,672 and that remains unchanged.
AGEOS
ma5k
Posts: 3,681
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.25
RE: Omi
13 Mar '19
Having fallen so far gap-fill (1.8p) looking increasingly likely at some point?
Webbs
Posts: 1,170
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.20
RE: Omi
13 Mar '19
So many investors watching and waiting for this to go into the 2s and the way this is falling 10% daily it won’t be too long.
vicjain
Posts: 2,582
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.25
RE: Omi
13 Mar '19
This drop has been unbelievable. If it drops to the 2s, I will buy as many as I can. Expecting this to move up strongly at some point
Yuri1
Posts: 1,867
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.25
RE: Omi
13 Mar '19
September last year, this dropped down to 1.62p to be launched passed 10p in a matter of a week.

Look at the charts.

IF this goes under 2p, expect traffic to build up with people taking punts for another rocket ride.

I can't imagine the MMs will let us buy many due to how little shares are on offer vs the SP. Hense it being hard to buy any in bulk.
bhargav
Posts: 3,865
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.45
RE: Omi
13 Mar '19
Hopefully that keeps you away for the bloody good :)
Webbs
Posts: 1,170
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.45
Omi
13 Mar '19
Can’t get a quote again something is going on here.
jeffry
Posts: 5,708
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.45
RE: Going Concern ???
13 Mar '19
as always, those in the know slowly selling knowing that they can get in cheaper. seen it many times
Highriskstrategy
Posts: 420
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:3.45
RE: next news ?
12 Mar '19
Section 4.3 of the Anza Technical Report would be useful to look at, can find it on their website of you haven’t read through it already.
bhargav
Posts: 3,865
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.45
RE: N 43-101 amended tech report
12 Mar '19
Ageos- At last AGM, Ceo confirmed all environment permission for Anza are in place.

The steady and horrendous decline at large is due to lack of news on NMT front (which many of us anticipate for long),
bad communication from BOD and disgruntled creditors flogging their holdings imo. And its been going on since Oct
which is long time in AIM casino world of penny shares.

What you expect in the climate of poor sentiment with very low volume/ interest?
vicjain
Posts: 2,582
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.45
red yet again!!!!!
12 Mar '19
Day after day pretty much of falls here. Just do not understand this relentless drop in the sp. Realy wish i had stuck with GGP with hindsight. Nothing coming from OMI or Newmont about drilling. This has been dragging on for months now. Very poor communication from the BOD here imo. Now stuck in here and just hoping for a turn around here.
ElgorTrader
Posts: 553
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.45
RE: next news ?
12 Mar '19
They have $2M over 2 years as per agreement plus newmont purchased 19.9% of Orosur shares for $2M cash raise last September
MajorThomas1
Posts: 385
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.45
RE: Going Concern ???
12 Mar '19
OMI will continue as a going concern. IMO they will need to raise cash this quarter. There will be plenty of takers and they will go on to develop ANZA with Newmont. Long term this is a 10 bagger all day long but will need to raise to cover admin in the mean time.
MajorThomas1
Posts: 385
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.45
RE: next news ?
12 Mar '19
Elgor, What cash do they have coming in from Newmont?




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk







Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy  |  Mobile Site  |  About this website design


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.