Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

Tower CEO gives give operational update on Njonji development well Watch Here

Exclusive: InfraStrata CEO confirms 6 parties interested in offtake agreements
Tower CEO gives give operational update on Njonji development well


Ncondezi Enrg Share Chat (NCCL)



Share Price: 6.85Bid: 6.70Ask: 7.00Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Ncondezi Enrg
Spread: 0.30Spread as %: 4.48%Open: 6.90High: 7.25Low: 6.85Yesterday’s Close: 6.85


Share Discussion for Ncondezi Enrg


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:

Med_is
Posts: 1,199
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:6.85
RE: Key Milestones
Today 13:59
Thank you Roysie
 
Med_is
Posts: 1,199
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:6.85
Key Milestones
Today 08:56
Can someone repost the RNS setting out the key milestones timetable, the one which highlights executables at set SP? I’m having difficulty finding it.
Otago
Posts: 620
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:6.85
RE: I was hoping for 9p plus today
Fri 20:20
The moz govt don’t dish out support letters willy nilly - as evidenced by the delay in them issuing - so it would be a slap in the face from both ge and cmec if they don’t counter sign and return the mou. I expect news on this next week. Those trying to create doubt where none exists know exactly what they are doing. Notice the timing as to when they pop up spouting negative tripe.
CF73
Posts: 7,024
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:6.85
RE: I was hoping for 9p plus today
Fri 19:48
Recent updates have been excellent. They've shown necessary progress. As others have said, those who understand the story should know what is lined up.

All looking very good for me!
Aeasty
Posts: 810
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:6.85
RE: I was hoping for 9p plus today
Fri 19:45
Zero concerns from this call sign.

When you know you know.

Have a good weekend all.
coconocchio
Posts: 1,523
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:6.85
RE: I was hoping for 9p plus today
Fri 19:37
Signing ceremony in China not public enough for you Lindon ? I'm not sure how clued up you are with Chinese culture but these sort of events hold serious significance for companies like CMEC.

You talk about last August like we were expecting sign off in 2017.

If you were genuinely concerned you wouldn't be talking about taking more cheap top ups - whether it's 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 p per share if I was as concerned as you sound I wouldn't be topping up at all
mike29
Posts: 3,115
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:6.85
RE: I was hoping for 9p plus today
Fri 19:36
Lindon, thanks. Must admit I hadn't realised this was reported in the end of August Rns. On your other point re the potential partners, i too have been a little concerned at their silence. I suppose some will still have the jitters here until everything is signed off and completed, me included.
Lindon
Posts: 716
Opinion:Hold
Price:6.85
RE: I was hoping for 9p plus today
Fri 19:07
mike... They have been waiting for this support package to be received since last August. As it was announced two weeks ago that the partners have received them, they have had ample time to counter-sign them. There should be no reason for it to take two weeks (and counting) in getting them signed off... and as it would be seen as a major de-risking milestone when they are, it should be a top priority to do so.

To see some genuine public commitment by the two supposed potential partners, something which incidentally has never publicly happened to date... and who are said to have substantial funds just ready and waiting to be released on this project.... would go along way in influencing the market to consider re-rating the sp to a higher level. There have been too many delays for the market to consider this any where near being de-risked till it gets a public commitment that go beyond all NCCL/ Hanno's utterances.
mike29
Posts: 3,115
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:6.85
RE: I was hoping for 9p plus today
Fri 18:46
Ok thanks, so why is he inferring it is delayed.
Aeasty
Posts: 810
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:6.85
RE: I was hoping for 9p plus today
Fri 18:32
It doesn't
mike29
Posts: 3,115
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:6.85
RE: I was hoping for 9p plus today
Fri 18:28
Lindon, I have just been browsing through the last few updates. Where does it say the counter signing of the LOA and MOU documents have been delayed. I can't find any reference to that, but I could have missed it. Thanks.
Aeasty
Posts: 810
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:6.85
RE: I was hoping for 9p plus today
Fri 18:12
Not necessarily, the share price will keep creeping up in anticipation of all those catalysts you stated occuring. Higher highs, higher lows.
Lindon
Posts: 716
Opinion:Hold
Price:6.85
RE: I was hoping for 9p plus today
Fri 17:56
Of course formal acceptance of the restructure is good to see but it didn't shift the sp and was never going to! The market has had acceptance priced in for this from the get go. The alternative was for the lenders to have called in their loans long ago, and no-one was going to do that at this stage. The sp was never going to go "boom" and "whoosh" with the market setting a new sp base rate (despite all the false claims on here)... simply because of an entirly expected formality being completed. The sp hasnt even blinked, its stayed completely in it's recently established trading range.

The market knows that this agreement in no-way de-risks the project, despite the further false claims on here that it has. The market has told you exactly that today! Has Hanno warned... it was a distraction! And it's never been anything more than that.

The market will only consider the project is starting to be properly de-risked once the LoA and MOU documents have been counter signed by the supposed potential partners... and the delay in even that, which should have been a straightforward formality... isnt inspiring confidence!! And that then followed up by the signing of a JDA which is not realistically expected to happen till the end of January at the earliest. Plenty of time for cheap top ups!
1750mk1
Posts: 4,106
Premium Chat Member
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:6.85
RE: I was hoping for 9p plus today
Fri 17:44
agree with Aeasty... all eyes on GE and CMEC signing off the MOU.

Regards the 10p... it was never lined up to be a straight 10p equity swap that would nail on a 10p base, other than being suggested by a few comments here and on twitter... it's an option. You need to read the previous and todays news regarding the restructure properly. Main thing is that it has been done with minimal fuss and clear the path to next milestone, which shouldn't be far off.
Aeasty
Posts: 810
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:6.85
RE: I was hoping for 9p plus today
Fri 17:16
Not JDA. Thing is.....only those who are following the story and understand today's RNS will know or at least realise the significance. I imagine the RNS which will be released when GE and CMEC sign the MOU will grab people's attention. Will shift then. I imagine that's close
rodster
Posts: 1,454
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:7.10
I was hoping for 9p plus today
Fri 16:51
The 10p has been agreed and yet miles more sells than buys. Only jda will shift this.
1750mk1
Posts: 4,106
Premium Chat Member
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:6.90
RE: 8p
Fri 12:55
or it could go the other way of course lol ... sellers may well be eating regtretti spaghetti for xmas.
share_talk
Posts: 4,032
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:7.05
Share Talk - Twitter
Fri 10:41
.@Share_Talk Bulletin Board Heroes, Friday 16th November 2018 @ZaksTradersCafe Highlights.

Bellzone #BZM
Emmerson #EML
Eagle Eye #EYE
Infrastrata #INFA
Itaconix Plc #ITX
Newmark Sec #NWT
Ncondezi Enrg #NCCL
Oilex #OEX

https://www.share-talk.com/share-talk-bulletin-board-heroes-friday-16th-november-2018/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialWarfare … via @share_talk

https://twitter.com/Share_Talk/status/1063380032779939841
Baren
Posts: 169
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:7.15
RE: 8p
Fri 10:07
probabli 50k buy at 7.25 and 100k sell at 7.05; volume is good for this
1750mk1
Posts: 4,106
Premium Chat Member
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:7.25
RE: 8p
Fri 10:04
yep... bid very strong this morning. Feels like any buying pressure will push it up quickly.
AnthonyJames
Posts: 1,073
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:7.25
RE: 8p
Fri 09:57
Mercedesman, the MMs are short. Any buying pressure will see movement northwards and if that all comes at once, it should be a strong move.

Imho we should already be trading between 8 and 9p, with occasional pushes to 10p. So anything around this level is a steal.

Next RNS likely to be a clear pathway to JDA, which will be before February. I'm looking for a solid 10p over next few weeks and 20p - 30p plus upon JDA. SP will move much higher upon milestones after this...

Potentially just 2-3 months to wait... beautiful!
mercedesman
Posts: 1,408
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:7.25
RE: 8p
Fri 09:41
Buying*

Lol
mercedesman
Posts: 1,408
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:7.25
RE: 8p
Fri 09:41
Is there a lot of backround buting going on, seems to be moving up nicely on little volume? Not complaining
Rebs438
Posts: 1,114
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:7.25
RE: 8p
Fri 09:31
confident this will trade between 8p-10p within the next few sessions




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk






Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.