Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

RNS VIDEO: Reabold Resources #RBD raise £6 million and take stake in Danube Petroleum Watch here

EXCLUSIVE: HemoGenyx are creating blood cancer treatments with US$9 billion market potential


Motif Bio Share Chat (MTFB)



Share Price: 34.00Bid: 33.00Ask: 34.00Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Motif Bio
Spread: 1.00Spread as %: 3.03%Open: 34.00High: 34.25Low: 33.00Yesterday’s Close: 34.00


Share Discussion for Motif Bio


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:


mariarty
Posts: 26
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:34.00
RE: Long wait
Today 14:57
I sold the lot expecting it to fall to 31p brought back in this week, but kept a bit back just in case
 
factsandfuture
Posts: 7
Answer
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:34.00
RE: Long wait
Today 10:22
I will be slicing a few on any news driven rise and buying back (more shares?) on any significant drop. Wouldn't want to sell my entire holding though, in case of unexpected fireworks.
Ivyspivey
Posts: 7,644
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:34.00
Morning
Today 09:45
Fully concur with what Jimbob has said regarding theses matters and everything remains fully on track.
It will be good to see regular updates but only when necessary.If you look at the history of MTFB every time there is a quiet period it does not mean nothing is happening just they are quietly getting on with it.
The NDA is a massive document of hundreds of thousands of pages each to be checked and double checked and will be out under close scrutiny.
You can’t afford any mistakes so takes a huge effort especially for a small team.
It really is a case of no news is good news and as the submission gets confirmed I think there will be a steady rerate up to this point once tgecAMP issue is sorted and post JPM in January
boomorbust
Posts: 9,359
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:34.00
MTFB
Today 09:27
Jimbob,

Thanks very much for that. FWIW, I'm pretty sure MTFB are eligible for the FDA Fee Waiver.
jimbobtechstock
Posts: 6,923
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:34.00
RE: Investor Relations
Today 09:00
FWIW I don't see any notable risk of NDA non-acceptance in the first phase of the application process. There's been some vicious press over the last year which is playing on investor fears but I believe that is all part of a strategy to bore/scare PIs out as shares move from PI to II in the run up to (hopeful) approval and first sale.

Contrary to ADVFN deramps Herculese Capital did NOT take death spiral warrants, they took simple ADR warrants at $9.51 from memort, giving them access to upside from here that their capital unlocks.

As a consequence Hercules are taking a risk investing in the asset as they won't get repaid if Iclaprim doesn't make it. Therefore I believe they will have done serious DD before handing over the first $15m of the loan.

Part of that would have been esuring iclaprim stood a very high chance of FDA approval, given the data that was in at the time of the loan.

FDA has been consulted at all aspects of this trial, including the dose changes and trial sizes etc and the letter of concurrence received in an RNS back in 2015 I think.

So why the market might wait for anything from the FDA is beyond me. I see this now a run up to (likely) approval as well as hearing what might happen to ODD/CF inhaled and any developments in the exotoxins work which both got very good feedback after ID week I hear.

Also expected publication of more REVIVE data.
jimbobtechstock
Posts: 6,923
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:34.00
RE: Investor Relations
Today 08:46
I've also heard from 2 separate sources that Motif are very wary of FDA scrutiny in what they publish by way of market updates - they very much don't want to be seen to be lobbying or boxing-in the NDA assessors.

My sources indicate that the CMC section won't be an issue as it was already passed by Arpida and Motif acquired the original data and assets from the Arpida days. Word is that it's all very much in hand but the company can't say anything publicy until the NDA paperwork is formally accepted by the FDA.
jimbobtechstock
Posts: 6,923
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:34.00
Investor Relations
Today 08:36
Throughout the last year, given the SP performance, I have been in touch with investor relations on a regular basis - mainly to hear it from the company itself that there is nothing in the science etc that could be responsible for the various drops. Also to hear background information such as the levels of due diligence undertaken on the company for funding rounds that all helps me to gauge whether to stay long.

There's quite a few of us sharing my responses but I thought I'd share in public that my most recent string of questions was met with a blank.

I was again assured that there was nothing untoward, given the pullback since R2 results (in fact I had a long telephone call last month with Mike Wort to discuss that) and I was told that the company would be updating the market on the progress of the NDA application in due course and that the answers I was seeking would be answered through those updates.

The questions I asked were:

* If the company qualified for a Fee Waiver with the FDA (one of 2 possible routes to that)

* What the ODD/CF and HABP strategies might be going forwards (understand this is priviledged and needs an RNS)

* Whether we need to appoint a US partner in order to complete the CMC section of the NDA form (I'm told on good authority that the company is fine on this due to having the facility and data from the acquisition of Aprida-era filing)

* What the impact of the rcently-published dose patent filings from last year might be on protection period
louis007
Posts: 1,110
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:34.00
RE: Long wait
Today 08:29
True, mad isn't it! A company makes great discovery and people sell it's shares!!
upchuck
Posts: 18
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:34.00
RE: Long wait
Today 08:16
Once they submit the NDA and if they get an "all ok" from the FDA with no complete response letter back that could be the rerate as FDA approval would then be perhaps a "sell the news" event.
louis007
Posts: 1,110
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:34.00
Long wait
Fri 20:08
Until fda approval, what do people think of trading this between 31and 55 over the next 3 months. I'm v pro mtfb, and think it'll be approved, eventually being about 120.




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk






Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.