good luck with your punt harry. I'm not a trader. More a long-term holder thinking/hoping I've done my research. But given my time again I'd have done the opposite. AIM seems to be full of companies that are great at the hype and jam tomorrow type updates and rarely deliver the goods. Hard to do research if you are being 'professionally' misled.
gwmo and lnd seem to have one thing in common. Their sp is on the floor, so you'd like to think they can only improve. With LND it is surely coming to an end game? They can't keep on digging forever and raising funds to do so on the promise of the sun shining tomorrow.
What do you think about Great Western Mining GWMO? I was in there last year and thankfully still managed to sell at a decent profit, even after the maiden JORC news came out which wasn't received as well as expected. Been watching since then and now believe it may have turned from its bottom. News yesterday makes me think they are now fast tracking all their efforts into establishing M2 in the immediate future? Took a punt at 0.57 a few mins ago to test the water! Holiday payed for now so another speculative gamble has caught my eye!
What has happened to LND over past 48 hours is frankly typical of many AIM stock. I strongly suspect the 1.6 million was a buy as the published offer hasn't dropped. Just the bid with the obvious sell trades today. The spot price of Nickel is getting embarrassingly low (now unprofitable to mine from new set-up). But there again it looks like Palladium & Platinum are what LND are pinning their immediate future on. Having followed this from Day One and been it's biggest critic I still perversely believe there's a reasonable chance that they could hit the jackpot with an offer made very soon to take the Company over. If that happens it would immediately trade at the acquisition offer when AIM traded the following day. You'd have to be in it to win it if you follow me.
Whatever, it'll be an interesting few weeks/months. S*** or b*** time soon. IMHO.
The 150000 was mine. I saw it drop on just 2 x 50000 sells so made a decision to de risk some. My sell knocked it down further so I'm a bit worried about that. The large buy (?) yesterday did nothing to the sp and yet 250000 sold drops the sp 3%? I'm here for the gamble but needed to ensure I have money for my holiday next week!!
Bid and Ask has remained steady at 1.555/1.595 since last week. I think it must be a buy at that price as the prices haven't shifted. I think a sell of that much would have dropped the share price. Lets hope it I a leak.......a leak of massive nickel and gold mineralisation!!!
I hope you're right - but I think you are being over optimistic on time frames. Being realistic they are probably coming towards the end of the drilling at this point in time. Then there has to be a period of time to allow them to analyse the findings. Collate, analyse, discuss and then report. That takes time. The Chairman bought at circa 17p many years ago - so I wouldn't put too much store by his purchases.
Drilling was due to commence mid Feb for 4-5 weeks so an update could come at any time from now really. Coupled with the Chairman buying 1.7m @ 1.67p before the drill is the reason Im holding until then....or if volume changes...
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.