Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter


London South East - Oil & Gas Investor Evening: Malcy, Echo, Savannah, SDX
Andrew Knott, #SAVP speaks at London South East's Oil & Gas event


Faron Pharma Share Chat (FARN)



Share Price: 120.00Bid: 100.00Ask: 102.00Change: 3.50 (+3.00%)Riser - Faron Pharma
Spread: 2.00Spread as %: 2.00%Open: 119.00High: 120.00Low: 97.00Yesterday’s Close: 116.50


Share Discussion for Faron Pharma


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:

itsallamess
Posts: 2,689
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
Jap tests
Today 19:10
So they will be looked at and reported with the link that corticosteroids deactivate Traumakine

In fact its possible the trail underway now with 50 healthy people to identify further data could be used to evaluate the jap data...
 
itsallamess
Posts: 2,689
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: 8.50
Today 19:07
Also need to remember why this was 8.50... cause the phase 1 and 2 trials were so good!
If you watch some of the interview from before the big fall, the optimism was great.. it was a done deal really, hence 8.50 a share

But they knew it worked, "not for a moment did i believe the results"

Its a reality that soon this could be back there.

I suspect that after the 50 person test, yoda and jap results this could well blow!

Not sure tomorrow is the day.. would be happy to see a rise to 1.50 though!
Pommy1972
Posts: 416
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: Re: Tomorrow’s Activity
Today 18:59
Yes Mess, pipeline for distribution is already in place to take it straight to market.
itsallamess
Posts: 2,689
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: Re: Tomorrow’s Activity
Today 18:57
Whats to develop?

I presume the trail subjects either took a daily pill of injection?
If so once the appropiate trails have been completed then its just a case of packaging Traumakine!

In fact hasbnt agreement allready been made with a company to make and distribute clevergen?
Manifesto
Posts: 1,222
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: Re: Tomorrow’s Activity
Today 18:47
Hi Zengah

You may well be right, I guess it depends on the costs involved
in the development of Traumakine...which none of us know!
I think the board have demonstrated that they are very
mindful of keeping costs down, so if they can do without
further funding I am sure they will ! GL.
dyl79
Posts: 20
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: Re: Tomorrow’s Activity
Today 18:43
The drop was from £8.50 to around £0.55p. An 850 fold increase would be nice though!
Zengah
Posts: 268
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: Re: Tomorrow’s Activity
Today 18:40
Hi Manifesto,

I would not expect the board to want to dilute their substantial holding at this level, particularly with friends and family so heavily involved.

I believe that a Licencing Agreement on Clevegen is far more likely and now considering that Traumakine is by no means a failure, the drop from £850 is completely unrealistic. The sell off from the II's may want to buy back in. The news has landed and I can see Directors and friends and family now buying more stock so a fund raise is not going to happen IMVHO

GL to you also.
Manifesto
Posts: 1,222
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: Re: Tomorrow’s Activity
Today 18:35
Hi Zengah

Yes the small float is going to keep this stable, but there will not be a buy
out before xmas as the board hold the majority of shares and most have
paid over £8 so they will not be interested at this level in any offers, and
no one would offer anything like that price without at least one drug
being approved. As some further testing is required on Traumakine
that may well require further funding, I expect that is more likely than
not, and on the back of today's RNS I expect it would be a good time to
raise funds to get Traumakine over the line IMHO !

GLA!
Zengah
Posts: 268
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
Email returned
Today 18:31
We are working to conference embargo guidelines and so will update the market in line with these, later this afternoon. The presentation from the scientific session will also be made available on the Faron website.

Best wishes, David
Pommy1972
Posts: 416
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: Re: Tomorrow’s Activity
Today 18:27
Well Miss M,
my take is it is what we wanted, reason for results have been identified, the Yoda trial is fast tracking results, I don't think we could have asked for much more, Japan results and Yoda results due before year end, and all this without any mention of Clevegen, so that is still not factored in so good news, just wasn't understood very well imo.
Manifesto
Posts: 1,222
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: Re: Tomorrow’s Activity
Today 18:24
Hi Pommy,

Yes good thanks, hope all ok with you too?

What is your take on the RNS?
GL as always!
Zengah
Posts: 268
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: Re: Tomorrow’s Activity
Today 18:23
Manifesto, I expect that the small free float available will now get mopped up. I can see, based on the fact that the Company have working capital for 12 months and a huge amount of news pending I see the stock will be mopped up on every drop and possible a buy out offer will be here pre-Xmas.

AIMVHO...
Pommy1972
Posts: 416
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: Re: Tomorrow’s Activity
Today 18:21
Hi Mani, Preds did say he wanted it to be more volatile, but not quite like that I think lol

Hope you are well. Gl
Zengah
Posts: 268
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: This says it all
Today 18:21
This is a buy buy buy for me and I will be grabbing another £10k tomoz.

Far too much going on and now that we have these results confirming that Traumakine is not dead in the water, the fact that the SP has fallen from £850 to £1 and that we have cash in the bank to see us through twelve months and loads of other results going on....buy guys, its a buy.
Manifesto
Posts: 1,222
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: Re: Tomorrow’s Activity
Today 18:20
£38K sell from just before the close just in.

My take is that there is a lot of testing to do before Traumakine
can be approved, certainly not going to happen this year, so
all talk of a re-rate this year I believe is no longer realistic.
IMHO! But it may well be on the cards first half of 2019!
Like most Pharmas patience brings the rewards!

GLA!
Pommy1972
Posts: 416
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
Well that was a mess
Today 18:18
Where are we going to open tomorrow, back down to 101, or up from 120??
Zengah
Posts: 268
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
This says it all
Today 18:17
Mortality was 10.6% (7/66) for those receiving Traumakine and not on corticosteroids, versus 39.7% (31/78) for those receiving Traumakine and on concomitant corticosteroids.

This outcome is highly statistically significant, Faron said, and was a similar mortality rate to the treatment group in the phase I/II study, the results of which encouraged the company to move on to a phase III study.
itsallamess
Posts: 2,689
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
ARDS
Today 18:15
The only possible treatment is what we have, dont forget that. The EU fast tracked human trials cause of this.

Paris event today will be very interesting to see how it affects the sp tomorrow

Sure most investors dont fully understand the terminolgy of all the medical speak, as some have commented on. But the guys in paris will understand it all.

Personally can see us opening high tomorrow.

3 buys to 1 sell ratio = short of shares
Zengah
Posts: 268
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: Also
Today 18:11
On Proactive Investor as an update - ''Faron's follow-up investigations may breathe new life into Traumakine development''

I expect everyone will be doing very well from here onward. I'll be gathering another £10K tomoz to throw in.
LifeIsARisk
Posts: 282
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
Re: Tomorrow’s Activity
Today 18:08
Interested to see what happens now they dropped FARN pants & quickly pulled them back up .. it’s a winner no doubt now .. GLA
Zengah
Posts: 268
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: Also
Today 18:08
''Faron's follow-up investigations may breathe new life into Traumakine development'' so you would expect that as Traumakine has not failed, cash on account takes us through for twelve months or so that we now have a whole lot of gain from our £35mil Mcap.

Clevegen - Licencing Partner will now be very much on our radar.
itsallamess
Posts: 2,689
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: Also
Today 18:07
Good point, there was a big sell of by IIs when everything looked dire but now the tables have turned...

Also good to se us as the most taled about share on this website.. should alert others of whats going on here
dragon10
Posts: 251
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
Positive news
Today 18:06
Really positive update this afternoon. I don't get what people were expecting- the best result possible would've been that they've identified why the drug didn't work as expected and can remedy the issue. Which they can. This should fly tomorrow and I'll be buying in. No idea how this fell!
Zengah
Posts: 268
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
Also
Today 18:01
I expect that now the news window is released, Director, Friends and family will be buying.

II's will also be looking at this new gained prospect with interest once again.

Very exciting times for the next few weeks.
itsallamess
Posts: 2,689
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:120.00
RE: Re re delayed trade
Today 17:57
News items out all seem positive

Ie proactive article... new life breathed into T

Andrew scot says he hoping to get an interview with faRN




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk






Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.