I think this will rise up to the 'yet to be decided' CC but believe something else is stewing. If we hit production this year then it means production will be over 500,000 oz next year. Gold shipments are also hard to track but there must be a record somewhere which may be getting a few folk excited. Either way, I see more reasons to be in than out and with a 61.7p finish I reckon we could be on a move back over 70p.
Nice rise today. I can't believe were only 1 week away from the next court hearing and yet have no idea whether it has been postponed or not (due to Eid) and to what date. There has generally been a run up in the sp to these 'hearings' in the past but I don't think today's rise was to do with that.
Thanks Sinner / daz info provided is very helpful. Is anyone still gathering information on how much gold is being shipped so far this quarter ... as commissioning of new plant should start to bring in increased production in this quarter? --- Although, they are maintaining they will meet their guidance but i would like to keep an eye on this quater figures if possible.
Yes, looks like no hearing on the 7th due to holidays. It's still my opinion that we will get an adjournment until Q1 2015 and hopefully a final decision by end of Q1 early/mid Q2. Then again as sinner says, we could *easily* be surprised. I also think that our case will be settled without using the new investment law. Will the SCC forge ahead with the investment law against the opinions of the state commissioners? There could be a great buying opportunity if they don't. Either way, it's all good, only one outcome IMO.
Hi Bahadur, I'm not sure if there's going to be a hearing on the 7th October. As Siko reported recently, there's going to be extended holidays due to Eid and the War Anniversary. I have heard from other sources that public servants may start work on the 7th [this would include SAC as I understand] but I'm not 100% sure about that. Even if it does go ahead, the most likely outcome will be an adjournment. CEY will put a claim that the case should be dismissed following the new Investment Laws and the other party to point to the unconstitutionality considerations at the SCC.
Of course in the unlikely event that the court is ready to nominate a final hearing, it will catch everyone by surprise.
Hi, Its my first post on this board which is by far one of the best ...thanks to the dedication of Siko, Sinner, Floptical, Howsey, daz etl... Just wanted to know your opinion on CC hearing in the first week of October.... do we in your opinion see this resolved or another date?? which one looks more likely? Thanks all.. i am holding this for over 2 years and only share i am positive in ,... offcourse everyone know the ordeal Pog is going through so wont mention but holding that too..big fan of gold as i believe that dollar is going to devalue faster than Pog in the near future...
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.