Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

BMR Share Chat - RSS Feed

Berkeley Mineral Resources Share Chat (BMR)



Share Price: 1.075Bid: 1.05Ask: 1.15Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Berkeley Min.
Spread: 0.10Spread as %: 9.52%Open: 0.00High: 0.00Low: 0.00Yesterday’s Close: 1.075


Share Discussion for Berkeley Min. (BMR)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


EricDraven
Posts: 15,790
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.08
SilverFOX
Today 00:47
Until BMR tells us that it's closing its doors, then we are afloat. We still have valuable assets and a ZEMA approval on the table. It may not be as bad as some of us think. Of course, we need official news to confirm just what is exactly occurring with production and so on, no more bullcrap.

Cheers Silver.
 
EricDraven
Posts: 15,790
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.08
ChimeyBleue
Today 00:41
Ok.
ChimeyBleue
Posts: 535
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.08
Eric - Try again!
Tue 23:48
Will respond demain, long day today! Cheers Pal!
ChimeyBleue
Posts: 535
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.08
Eric - with
Tue 23:45
Y
SilverF0X
Posts: 53
Answer
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.08
The End
Tue 23:04
Gut feeling, this isn't coming back. I've already written this off and added to my ANGM loss that's 10k in less than two years. Well done to the paid rampers, you know who you are some of you still post your titbits of private conversations of which you can't divulge the source.

SFx over & out
Nedd
Posts: 34
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.08
seismicboy
Tue 22:41
Seismicboy is competely on the money!! The BMR directors via their Zambian proxy EPL have totally missed the beat. Absolutely nothing would happen without the nod from ZEMA. Why weren't they honest enough to say so instead of feediing B/S to the shareholders via rns all this time?
ZEMA said OK in June. So now what's the delay - with say the copper project?
And IMO somebody competent needs to seriously review the so called DFS before another cent is spent. The mining division of the Ascot group seems to comprise a bunch of unreconstructed eastern europeans without a scrap of African experience between them. Have they piloted the flowsheet they've produce? There's no statement to that effect - and there's no excuse for not having done so - they've had enough time. And in the grand scheme of things it wouldn't be an expensive execise. The entire Ascot exercise comes across as sky blue thinking based on a limited amount of backup data.
Don't feel a jot of pity for the past directors, they've been asleep at the wheel.
Depressing as it may seem the quicker the entire process is re-started the better. Please, just get on with it AB.
EricDraven
Posts: 15,790
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.08
West
Tue 22:31
Yep, when you read through the RNS releases over the last few years, it seems, in hindsight, that we've definitely had the pee taken out of us with consistency. Our Company is still not producing, yet many investors who were there those years ago, are still here now. Perhaps because we believed in the Kabwe story and that production was just around the corner, as we were officially led to believe. Why wouldn't we Westy?

Anyway, it boils down to it being the most important time at this moment, now, for both Company and shareholders alike. The next few items of news have to be positive, and any words of action must mean action on the ground, for what will be a welcome and much needed change.

Regards.
EricDraven
Posts: 15,790
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.08
1Laffer
Tue 22:16
I see. I'll have a look then Laffs.
EricDraven
Posts: 15,790
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.08
ChimeyBleue
Tue 22:15
Waiting for the DFS flow sheet, a bucket of Kabwe Fried Chicken and a takeover, because I just don't see us going into production really, do you?

If we are, why hasn't our partner yet been announced? Chimes, I find it difficult to imagine that we are presently a large enough outfit to take on the task at Kabwe, without some might behind us.

Only my opinion Chimes. Also, although we are being investigated for a financial anomaly, why haven't we yet had any confirmation whatsoever of production commencing? ZEMA approval was three months ago.

What a fookin' nightmare. Seriously.
NatCoalKing
Posts: 2,363
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.08
seismicboy
Tue 22:14
http://www.bmrplc.com/lead-and-zinc/processing/

seems pretty clear to me that Ascot have tried a variety of methods and the dfs they have provided is their recommendation for processing. Hopefully, this is going to be further improved any day now.



Share Trading BrochureRequest your Free brochures on share dealing, spread betting and CFDs

Sign up for Live Prices
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.