* CEO says GSK is the 'compelling owner' for Human Genome
* CEO says will remain 'extremely disciplined' on Human Genome
* CEO says bid for HGS is natural consequence of development of successful
* CEO says HGS royalty rate on albiglutide around 5 percent
* CEO says nothing more to say on relationship with Theravance
* CEO says does not subscribe to view that deals always get done at higher
* CEO says vaccine business to balance out over year
* CEO says very confident that emerging market growth rate will come back to
above 11 percent
* CEO says European price cuts have been 'a fraction worse' in Q1 at around 4.5
* CEO says Turkey, Russia have seen significant pricing pressure
* CEO says essentially had zero sales from alli in Q1 due to Roche supply
* CEO says one interim analysis of darapladib has been done by independent
* CEO says interim analysis of darapladib was futility/extreme efficacy showing
trial should continue
* CEO says won't know if darapladib works for 2 years, interim analysis has not
changed GSK view on drug
((London Equities Newsroom; +44 20 7542 7717))
(For more news, please click here)
COPYRIGHT Copyright Thomson Reuters 2012. All rights reserved. The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.